Wednesday 30 December 2015

She loves for real [The End]

"I know we can never be together again but I still cry every time." Those were her last words to him, words she said amidst tears, words she muttered with a heavy heart.

There comes a time when I must move on, embrace my pain and move on.

There's a thin line between love and hate, and so I must stop. Before love turns to hate, I'll move on.

I want to hold on to the good memories, that's why I'll stop now, cos all you now do is ruin the beautiful memories I've got.

I can't force you to love me, neither can I make you change your definition of love for my sake. You will change it, oh yes you will, when you find the Queen you heart desires.

It's sad that I poured out my heart in vain, but like a dog destined to be lost, you paid no attention to the pain in  my tears.

My duty was to submit and submit I did, yours was to love but that you kept away, awaiting the one your heart yearns for.

If only you had told me, If only I knew from the start... It was never fair play. You knew the results but you kept it away from me. 

Now we must go our separate ways, I'll leave for a place far away, far enough to help me forget, or maybe you'll leave, leave to pursue your burning passion.

Either ways, we will be apart, maybe then I'll find my life back, maybe then there'll be new meaning to my existence.

Till then, continue to look stunning, I'll be proud you once called me your own. Let your suits always remain radiant, let the girls all wiggle around you.

For me, I'll pray, pray that your joy you may find, and that you don't with your own hand throw away the happiness you so earnestly desire.

And when we see again, I pray I'll have my braids on and then you'll know that my Crown again I've found.

Till then and beyond, I'll always love you. Good bye.

PS - This three part series is based on a true life story... From her to you.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nobody died... They're words from an heart broken lover.

      Delete
  2. Well worded and nicely written. It is sad that that person we love seems not to love back, it breaks the heart and the best thing is just to move on before the love turns to hate. May we find love in the right place ��

    ReplyDelete