Thursday 26 November 2015

#WCE - I miss you

I know you don't like this picture cos your hair looks crazy in it, pele, I like it.

I miss your big, no small, no normal head, I miss you.

Don't worry, next time, I'll use a better picture. A picture that shows less cheek bone and well painted nails, I miss you.

I miss your forehead and I miss your cheeks. I miss you.


Who's been touching them cheeks? Who's been poking your face? I miss you.

I miss your teeth and yay! I miss your smile, I miss you.

Did the grapes cause you smile? Or maybe that peanut butter wafers... "It takes more".

I hope you've been smiling a lot, I see you are stronger than I, I miss you.

"Someday, the pain will not exist; the joy will refuse to leave", I miss you

I see the light at the end of the tunnel, I hope we'll be happy again, I miss you.

There's so much light in your smile, I hope we'll be happy for life, I love you.

It's 3 a.m. in the morning and I hope you'll wake up to this, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment